With challenges to meet crucial deadlines and budgets, agencies must leverage technology more than ever to keep up with their current workload. ScanWriter is the only solution using advance technology to ensure accuracy and intelligent error detection at hyper-speed. With minimal user set-up, your agents will efficiently complete and data entry challenge using ScanWriter’s easy-to-use interface. From a single screen, you can edit, review, and total amounts to ensure 100% accuracy when converting the data to Excel or CSV. (See how manual input can lead to human errors and extended costs.)
ScanWriter ‘s ability to transform multi-step data processing into a streamline tasks offers over 90% in time savings. You can compare ScanWriter vs. Manual Data Entry.
Key Features & Benefits for Government Agents:
- Converts with 100% accuracy
- Ensures privacy and security
- Supports any PDF Document
- Improves data integrity
- Supports bank statements, receipts, invoices & more!
- Manages high volume & batch processing
- Minimizes data entry errors
- Reduces time & costs
- Offers advanced error detection
- Automates account coding & entity name recognition
- Produces consistent formatting
- Maintains easy-to-use interface and editing options
*Expense Chart: According to the May 2009 National percentile wage estimates per Bureau of Statistics, 90% of Bookkeepers earned $24.25 per hour and had an annual wage of $50,450.00. *Bullet points: According to CFOZone.com, “Accounting errors way down: good or bad news?” by Stephen Taub.